DKIM Trusted Hosts
NOTE: This feature is only available with Hermes SEG Pro License.
NOTE: This section requires any saved changes to be applied by clicking the Apply Settings button on the bottom of the page.
This page allows you to set IP addresses, network addresses and FQDN host names of internal hosts whose outgoing mail should be DKIM signed. By default, the Hermes SEG local IP address (127.0.0.1) is always included by the system even though it's not shown on this page.
If you setup DKIM signing for a domain under Content Checks --> DKIM Sign but you don't setup a trusted host for outgoing email for that domain, DKIM signing will fail.
Add DKIM Trusted Host
- Under the Add DKIM Trusted Host section, select either IP Address if you are adding a single IP address for a host, or Network if you are adding a network address or Host Name if you are adding a FQDN for a host, enter a note describing the host(s) you are adding under the Note field, fill in the IP, Network or Host Name depending on the option you selected and click the Add button (Figure 1).
- As you add entries, they will appear under the DKIM Trusted Host(s) to be added section (Figure 2).
- Continue to add entries as necessary. When finished, click the Apply Settings button on the bottom of the page (Figure 3).
Delete DKIM Trusted Host
- Under the Delete DKIM Trusted Hosts section, select the entry you wish to delete and click the Delete button. Please note that only one entry can be selected to be deleted at a time (Figure 4).
- As you select entries to be deleted, they will appear under the DKIM Trusted Host(s) to be deleted section (Figure 5).
- Continue to delete entries as necessary. When finished, click the Apply Settings button on the bottom of the page (Figure 6).